What is a GAD 7 Scoring Guide?
A is a resource that contains information on how to interpret the scores you obtain from the Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item test (GAD-7). On our GAD-7 scoring guide template, you will see the following:
- A table with the score and their corresponding interpretations.
- A space where you can place the client’s total score and the interpretation according to the table.
- A dedicated space for any notes you may have.
How to use the GAD 7 Scoring:
Step One. Access and Download the Template
To access and download a digital and printable version of the “GAD-7 Scoring” sheet, do either of the following:
- Click the “Use Template” or “Download Template” button.
- Search for “GAD-7 Scoring” on Carepatron’s template library’s search bar on the website or app.
Step Two. Conduct the GAD-7 Test
Before proceeding with scoring, it’s best if you conduct the test. If you need a template for the Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item test, click here or search “General Anxiety Disorder-7” in Carepatron’s template library.
Step Three. Interpret the Score Obtained
After you have obtained a score from the test, use the GAD-7 score template to help you interpret the score.
Step Four. Fill out the Template
So you have records to refer to in the future, don’t forget to write down the client’s total score and its corresponding interpretation on the GAD-7 score template. You may also write down your notes, such as the following steps, further testing recommendations, etc.
Step Five. Securely Store the Template
It goes without saying that since the template carries sensitive information, you must store the completed template at a secure physical location or on Carepatron to limit access only to relevant parties.
GAD 7 Scorings Example (sample)
We provided a downloadable PDF file of a “GAD-7 Scoring” template you can use as a guide or educational resource. Hopefully, this will give you an idea of how to fill out the template. However, note that the answers provided in the sample are fictional.
Grab a copy of the sample worksheet by viewing it below or clicking the “Download Example PDF” button.
GAD 7 Scoring Interpretation?
To get a score to interpret, you must have a sum of your client's answers on the Generalized Anxiety Disorder-7 test. Afterward, use the scoring sheet template for your GAD-7 scoring interpretation.
Each score has a corresponding interpretation. Therefore, it's as simple as matching the score to its level of severity of anxiety.
Easy to Use and Understand
Our template is simple and appropriately labeled, which makes it easy for you and fellow practitioners to use and understand.
The interpretation guide we obtained is used by practitioners since the creator of the General Anxiety Disorder 7-item test provides it. So, rest assured, your interpretation is reliable and recognized by mental health practitioners in the healthcare industry.
Though it’s possible that you know the score interpretation table for GAD-7, there’s no harm in having a template where you can write down the client’s score and refer to the corresponding interpretation to ensure accurate results.
Our free GAD-7 Scoring and Interpretation Sheet is digitally accessible, which means you can complete and store it on any PDF editor or Carepatron software/app you have on any gadget.
Why use Carepatron as your GAD 7 app?
It’s because psychologists, psychiatrists, and other licensed mental health practitioners who have obtained a GAD-7 template and scoring sheet from Carepatron’s desktop software and app have benefited from also using Carepatron to manage their practice.
Want to be more productive at work like them? Download Carepatron and see what it can do for you! To give you an idea, here’s a list of the tasks you can automate and processes you can streamline with our tools and features:
Schedule Control and Management
- Have your clients independently request appointments
- Sync your Google/iCal calendar with our built-in calendar
- Customize our built-in calendar for organization purposes to reduce the risk of confusion or overbooking
- Send automated SMS and email reminders of upcoming appointments and payments due.
Client Information and Relevant Record Creation and Storage
- Create medical documents, notes, and invoices in minutes with over 1000 customizable and printable templates from our template library
- Easily find client or client information you’ve inputted in our provided client portal
- Effortlessly access or give limited access to relevant parties by uploading all medical documents on our HIPAA-compliant EHR
- Offer more accessible payment options to your clients
- Quickly process payments
And these aren’t all! See how Carepatron can help you improve the caliber of your practice. Sign up for a free account today!